CureZone   Log On   Join
6th Flush--Horrible Allergies Today--Long

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
kelltl Views: 1,146
Published: 18 years ago

6th Flush--Horrible Allergies Today--Long

I need advice.

I fasted this past Friday and completed a Clark Liver Flush yesterday. I got out 140 stones Saturday morning. No problems, no sideeffects....until today. I woke up and had just a tad bit of a stuffy nose (which I had on Saturday too) so I thought that I would do a BP shake and help absorb the bad stuff that my liver had released. About an hour and a half after taking the BP shake, my allergies EXPLODED!!!!!! If it was the BP shakes that I am having the reaction too, it would be a first. I have had a lot of them and always been a benefit to my symptoms. I have been sneezing uncontrobably. I will sneeze 10 times or more(no exageration) in a row without even enough time to take a breath. Nose is just going nuts, burning, etc. My face, believe it or not has red on my cheeks like they are burned and they are sensitive to the touch. I had that before, but only from a reaction to household insulation. It is seriously like a burn and my skin peeled last time....PRAY for me that it does not have to peel this time. I looked horrible before.

I have tried two (for the first time) coffee enemas today hoping for relief. I will have to say that I "felt" a little better for about an hour after doing them, but am back to my horrible feelings. I do not have access to colonics where I live nor do I have a coloincs board.

What should I do?? It is really hard to justify keeping up the flushes because of the horrible reactions I am having. After my last flush, I had bleeding in my stool (which I now believe is related to BP shakes). I have progressivly felt worse and had greater symptoms after each flush. I do clear up and feel better eventually, but this is a horrible way to live. I am not a quitter but am on the bubble right now. Please advise if you have ANY input. My family is becoming less than supportive because of the horrible way I feel and it is hard on them too. I have not completed a Master-Cleanse in about 5 months and will do one soon regardless of the Liver Flushes go/no go. I just have no idea how I will stand the reaction if it gets much worse. I am no wimp, this is absolutely miserable though.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (2)