CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MY FIRST LIVER FLUSH - nothing happened?!?

flowerchild59 Views: 8,805
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 656,039

Re: MY FIRST LIVER FLUSH - nothing happened?!?

First of all, an ultrasound will really tell you nothing except if you have calcified stones. A HIDA scan will tell you if your gb fills normally and empties correctly. Chances are, if you are symptomatic with pain, indigestion and all of the classic gb symptoms, flushing is the way to go. I would continue to eat apples everyday over the next few weeks. The full moon is on the Oct 10th and in November it is on Sat the 8th. I have found over the past 7 flushes I have done that the ones I do with the full moon are much more successful. If you have a "collapsed gallbladder" something, usually a stone, is blocking the entrance to your gallbladder and it is not filling. I would assume you have pain and indigestion with meals. I would be curious to see what your hida scan shows.
Just because your first flush did not produce stones, don't be discouraged. Please tell us what protocal you used. Maybe we can help you to have a better flush next time. Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)