CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: [gallstones] need help with liver cleanses

Art Views: 2,854
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 65,565

Re: [gallstones] need help with liver cleanses

i'll check out normal walkers books on your recommendation.

man, if you could get me running at ALL i will build a shrine to you. i have been dealing with debilitating chronic fatigue for many years. i have tried ALOT of different things over the years. i have my own Colon Cleanse method that works well... raw animal products seem to be the most cleansing of anything i have tried. especially raw eggs. i know it's controversial, be that as it may. i've passed over 100 pounds of debris from my intestines over the past years. but to no benefit in my energy level. i am probably dealing with multiple issues. lung problems, mercury, intestinal, liver, and endocrine. i have tried Celery and parsley juice, and it is a good energy drink. sometimes a bit too strong for my taste, but maybe i should force it down. ozone saunas seem to help as well, but i want to find a way eventually to not use them. this last round of Liver Flushes was a trip. it only takes me 2 days to get back to normal. but normal is still low energy, so i will keep doing them until the liver is clear.

until my adrenal glands get working properly, i don't know how i will have any energy. this seems to be the key for getting the endocrine system working. i am hoping that the Liver Flushes will manifest some health in the adrenals. they have dramatically changed my appetite in such a short amount of time. i am alot less inclined to go for heavy foods. before doing the cleanses, if i ate light, i just felt horrible. i think it was cleansing, but not in the appropriate way for my body. i'd rather pass these stones outright than slowly dissolve them. god only knows what's inside them. if it's metals then dissolving them sounds like a really bad way to go.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.281 sec, (1)