CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My results so far... Update #2

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
John Cullison Views: 3,876
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 66,058

Re: My results so far... Update #2

Hi, Belle!

Hmmm... I started taking Colloidal Silver because, based on all the data I could find on it, the human immune system isn't complete without silver. Some people describe the use of Colloidal Silver as giving the human body a second immune system. To me, not having silver is like having only half an immune system. (Does that make me an optimist or a pessimist? *grin*)

I started using Colloidal Silver as part of my parasite program. I've used colloidal silver to knock out the beginnings of a strep throat (gargle with it, swallow, and then don't drink anything for several minutes, so the silver that's still there doesn't get washed away...). I successfully avoided getting ill when a sickness was sweeping through my workplace earlier. I've also used it to treat my children's stuffy noses.

Basically, I take one fluid ounce at night before bed, as a preventative measure. (My wife and kids also take it.) Since I make it myself, I don't have complete info on exact concentrations, but I think it's about fifteen parts per million (based on the color of the water -- a dark, golden color).

I like it.

=-John-=

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)