I used the Magnesium Citrate and it made me fairly nauseous. I did keep it down but think I would not use it again or at least I would check to see if I could find a kind that did NOT contain sparkling water. Also, I had trouble with the amount of citric acid in it. Now I realize that in order for it to be Mag. Citrate, it would require that, but it soured my stomach almost immediately. I am wondering about the feasability of using Mag. Oxide caps in place of either one. I mean it IS the magnesium that does the trick right? I am going to experiment with it next time.
As for the Coll. Silver, it sounds like a really good thing to take and I would like to try it, but since I had my daughter almost 20 years ago, I have been sensitive to most metals. For instance, I can not wear pierced earrings any more and the only rings I wear are my wedding rings. So right now, I am starting chelation therapy using Alpha Lipoic Acid and I would think that anyone with heavy metal toxicity would have to be careful with the silver. If that is not the case, let me know. If I get the chance, I will do some research.
Hearing of your success, John, does make it easier to persevere and all who come here and tell of their trials are heroes in my book!!!!