CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Audio Embedded Re: Chris, Are you still in pain???

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

chris Views: 3,585
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 65,779

Re: Chris, Are you still in pain???

Wow, it's been a while since my post...sigh. Sorry for the no follow-up. Here is a rundown of what happened...

I went thru emerg that day and I had urine in my blood and my body was going toxic. The breakdown of the day from the doc and x-rays etc - I had kidney stones as well as gallstones, my organ passages were being blocked and it affected my whole lower organs. Constipation was also a huge factor in all this...it just seemed to attack me all at one time. My lower stomach/intestinal area expanded like a loaf of bread rising. I think even if someone emptied round after round of a loaded shotgun into me would have been less painful. The weird thing is I'm only 33 yrs old and I've considered myself very healthy - I surf almost daily, exercise quite a bit, tried not to eat too much crap. I really have no clue how this just kicked my butt all at once....what a nightmare it was. I was in intense pain for over 2 weeks and great pain for around a month. I was on heavy doses of vicadin (which didnít help the constipation but helped the pain) 4 days into all this I did the gallstone flush with the olive oil and lemon juice.

Holy crap that was nasty! :) Halfway thru I had to dab a bit of honey on my tongue to keep the taste from making me throw up after every slurp. But I managed to do it. I was doing all this for the Gallstones meanwhile the kidney stones were totally kicking my ass and making it IMPOSSIBLE to even move a fraction of an inch without being in pain. So image me the next day trying to hit the washroom for the last part of the flush. I tried crawling on the floor in the fetal position to the bathroom. I was a wreck - I wouldnít want to wish that on even my worst enemy. I just tried to do mind over matter and fight the pain that way. The first flush wasn't all that successful at all which was disappointing, but I knew things weren't going to get any better for me so I did another flush I think a few days to a week later which produced some really good results of gallstones.

I have never ever been so scared in all my life.

It took me a good 2 months before I could actually walk again, outside of the house or anywhere for that matter. The kidneys stone pain was incredible and unfortunately I am still caring around a dull pain all the time now. Thru this I lost 30 pounds. I didnít eat once piece of food for 3 weeks, I didnít even have an appetite for food. The ONLY thing I did for three weeks when it hit me was drink 2 gallons of water a day. I had one of those 3 liter backpack water packs with a mouthpiece that I would suck on almost 24 hours a day....it was nonstop drinking. I was dehydrated as well when I went into emerg that day of the attack. It was a couple weeks I think until I passed my first kidney stone..and oh man I was glad to get that out. I have a pic of it here www.soulinjection.com/pics/kidney.jpg (donít worry not nasty....ehhe) I also saved the voicemail from the doctor www.soulinjection.com/pics/kidney1.mp3 - heheh I had to keep some sort of sense of humor about this whole situation hahah - the nurse said the doc was impressed with the size of it. lol sigh...

Anyway my diet has changed MASSIVELY. There is SOOOOO much that I cannot eat, I actually haven't had too many problems adjusting too much. It really had been a nutritional nightmare for me though. Somethingís that are good for my gallbladder arenít good for my kidneys and visa versa. I cant eat any calcium, dairy whatsoever and vitamin a,c and er..some others, no alcohol (crap!) - the no calcium worries me for my later years - I guess it is a trade off... no kidney stones and weak bones later or keep my bones healthy but suffer reoccurring kidney stones. The Gallstones I guess will have to be flushed on a regular basis a couple times/yr I guess.

Thanks again for your support and information, it REALLY helped me a lot to get thru this. You guys/gals are very much appreciated by me.

I'm just glad to be alive.

Have a great new year!

Chris

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.922 sec, (2)