CureZone   Log On   Join
I actually recommend Coconut Oil Online

healthie Views: 20,351
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 662,344

I actually recommend Coconut Oil Online

Hi, I swore by the Tropical Traditions coconut oil, and still do (I think it is an excellent product). However in my recent research, I discovered that Tropical Traditions actually supplies all of the raw materials to Coconut Oil Online, and all they have to do is package the coconut oil.

The reason Tropical Traditions' prices are so much higher are twofold: 1. They use glass jars instead of plastic 2. They are the "head honcho" and as such cannot have the lowest price. This was all explained to me by Tropical Traditions and not Coconut Oil Online, which is why I trusted the information.

Now.. for heating those plastic bottles. I didn't go for that either. However, there is a larger size plastic bottle (approx. 1/2 gallon) made of PETE plastic - as safe as glass, really, for food storage, and it is wide-mouthed so no heating is required. I just ordered this product from Coconut Oil Online for the first time and I like it as much, if not more, than Tropical Traditions. And when it comes to price, there is no competition at this quantity.

Best.
Healthie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.125 sec, (1)