CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: skin eruptions with coconut oil

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
  Views: 2,166
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 662,622

Re: skin eruptions with coconut oil

Hi,

Here is my opinion based on things I have read and/or experienced, so take it for what it's worth...

Sounds like your system may be detoxing and it is my understanding that when the elimination channels (ie kidneys and colon) are not functioning properly, the toxins have to go somewhere and sometimes it is through the skin. I might note that many people are very unaware of how congested their colons are, our standard american diet sees to that.

I would think that some internal cleansing would help (colon, kidney, parasite, & liver flush) along with a good diet (ie raw fruits/veggies, no dairy, no meat (OK, I know this is sooooo hard to do, but at least increase fruits/veggies & less meat & dairy)) :)

Another two items to check would be metal (from dental or foods) and water supply (you would want distilled or 2nd best filtered, but do not buy the bottled water, my understanding it's not good due to chemicals.)

Since this is probably detox, I think the above would help. I would definitely keep doing the coconut oil and also apply it topically too.

my opinion......

Betty

PS-right after I started using CO, I had an age spot on my arm change color from a brown to red and also got bigger. I have kept apply coconut oil to it and it is gradually fading now. I might also mention I have dental metal to remove and more cleansing to do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)