CureZone   Log On   Join
My first love!

guploo Views: 1,990
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 662,632

My first love!

Caitlin :o)

Thanks for posting.

Yes, yes, I been reading about coco-creme and WFN. Lowest price I found on coco-creme was about 65$ a gallon, which is more or less the same as WFN. I have more time to read as I still have more than 3/4 bucket of Nutiva to go. You know Nutiva is my first love!!! but you convinced me to cheat. LOL

I want to try all the good ones.

Today I did the search on coco-creme and read really good reviews about it. In Canada, it is sold by 'kg'. Next time I will read more about WFN, as I had only been to their site. I dont know if other distributors or suppliers sell the same oil.

From what I have read about coco-creme (being lazy to type the full name:/), I really want to try it now, and WFN, too.

I am still laughing at 5 gallon bucket. What were you thinking?!?!?!?! To swim in it ? lol

My last CO was Garden of Life, which was pretty good. I 'think' it was heavier than the one I am using now. It comes in 16oz size only, which doesn't give any break if you want to buy in bulk. **UMMMMMM thinking of those who wanna buy 5 gallons!
I am messing with you dear.

Thanks again for everything. Going to read more about Terminator on Don Croft's website.

luv

gup

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)