CureZone   Log On   Join
coconut oil & raw food diet!!!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

More
  Views: 2,817
Published: 16 years ago

coconut oil & raw food diet!!!

o.k. i have a problem here. i have read pages & pages here & probably hrs.& hrs. but so many people talk about eating strictly raw &/or organic foods, well i wish i were one of those people that could switch my way of eating overnight, but it is just not that simple for me. at this time i am on the colonix program, 2 wks. into it. also was told about the health benefits of evco, so i bought some tt as soon as i could & have also been taking it for about 2 wks. i am extremly happy with the results of the co.i have increasing energy levels, less cravings for sweets & unhealthy foods & yes i do try to eat alot more salads & i love cooked veggies now, something i think my body is trying to tell me, but!!! i am concerned ! i am new to this. does all this mean that if i still have my occasional hamburger or taco or whatever i need to have a splurge on at the moment, i have destroyed what i'm working so hard to repair ? i truly do want to start eating better, but have been a junk food junky all my life [am 43 now] and just finding it extremely difficult to change over night. so i'm kinda tryin to take baby steps for now, & thought i had done pretty good up to this point, but now am beginning to wonder ?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)