CureZone   Log On   Join
mine was Thai Kitchen coconut milk

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
  Views: 2,099
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 663,057

mine was Thai Kitchen coconut milk

Hi,

I live out in the country and the closest sizeable grocery store is about 45 miles away and I am just very limited to available things without purchasing online or driving a hour or more. But I found in the Asian section a Thai Kitchen brand coconut milk. It doesn't say it's organic, but ingredients are coconut milk & guar gum. But the can did state that it was made from GMO-Free coconuts. I could be wrong, but I can't imagine having to use chemicals on coconut trees.

But I was in another store, much smaller, and they had some coconut milk too but they had other things (can't remember now for sure) in the ingredients that I didn't want.

You mentioned above that you're trying to go raw. Me too and yes it is hard for me as well. The thing I did first was to totally give up meat & this took a while for just this. I've never even been a big meat eater, but I do love those tacos, enchiladas, & chili. :0 Also, my husband would never eat the way I do, so basically it's two preparations.

I am totally convinced we as humans were not meant to eat meat or dairy. Take it slow and do what you can. Keep reading & researching & it will all come about (for me too).

Betty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)