CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: coconut oil & raw food diet!!!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 1,911
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 663,051

Re: coconut oil & raw food diet!!!

Hi, you can also make your own raw energy bars or fruit nut balls using some of the coconut oil .Or I like melting it in a bit of hot filtered water and adding it to my salad dressing either as the main oil in my dressing or combining it with another oil like olive oil and I also like to put it on my cooked vegies--yum.(I'mm about 80% raw diet) I still enjoy having my cooked vegies but only have them in the evening after my salad.I went raw for about 6 months last year but found my body was lacking something and I couldn't put my finger on what--was also starting to eat some junk foodeg.chips,cheesies.I'm a junk food junky from way back when.Sweet tooth was a great big problem--lost the sweet tooth fasting for 10 days--first one I ever did-5 years ago and I have never eaten any junky sweets again since other thanfor raw fruit nut balls and fresh fruit and I don't think of either of them as junk.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)