CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I vote for Nutiva

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
guploo Views: 20,251
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 663,253

Re: I vote for Nutiva

Hi,

The comment about GOL, was from the reply I received from John Roulac. My apologies, I didn't use quotes.

Organic, 100% organic, is something that is grown just the way nature intended. USDA certified organic is just the certification that growers get from the organization.

Most herbs I buy, are grown outside of US. I was told they could not be certified, but the buyer makes sure to buy from growers who use ethical farming practices. So, I had to take their word and go by their reputation. Recently I bought some ayurvedic herbs, from OmOrganics. Their herbs are certified organic, but grown in India. They told me certification is available worldwide, but it costs a lot of money, that's why many companies will not go for certification.

Anything that grows in my garden, is organic. If I decide to sell it, I can label it "organic", "100% organic", or have it certified and use the USDA organic logo.

What John said, that "GOL is not USDA certified". Does not mean, that it is not organic. GOL is a good company, I like many of their products, top of the list is "Primal Defense". If you don't know about it, do a search online and read more about HSOs (Homeostatic soil organisms).

I have tried GOL coconut oil, but it was way back. I just liked Nutiva more.

It's more of a personal prefernces, my friend. I prefer to buy from companies with ethics, so I talk to people, ask many questions.

Also, any oil is a processed food, least processed a food, better it is.

Hope that answered your question.

Have a sunny day!

gup

P.s. *waves at Caitlin*. I know you are here somewhere. I been busy. I will write to you soon. :o)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)