CureZone   Log On   Join
Coconut fiasco :(

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
San2006 Views: 2,396
Published: 15 years ago

Coconut fiasco :(

After reading so many promsing things abt coconut, I became very enthusiastic once again. Finally something as natural as coconut could heal candida? So I asked my husband to get a raw coconut.Day 1: I ate a lot of raw coconut. Needless to say I had diarrhea next day.(very watery stool) Day 2: I bought Extra-Virgin Garden of Life coconut oil from health food store. Next day, I had some lose stools. ( not watery). Day 3: I stir fried some cauliflower with coconut oil. I got bad abdminal cramps. And then vomited twice. I thougth oil might b bad. Day 4: I consumed some cocont milk. Again cramps and diarrhea the following day. ( no vomiting thank god!). So I am gonna hold off on coconut for now. All my enthusiasm of treating myself with coconut is shattered. I must mention, that I used to consume small amts of coconut in past and never had diarrhea. Coconut Oil for sure, I am consuming for the first time in life. Has anyone else experienced this. I do not have any food allergies . Why is my body not able to take coconut. The symptoms of consuming coconut were similar to Food Poisioning. Please help. How can I start taking coconut again. I dont want to vomit again :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)