CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: when does it become abusive?

shelleycat Views: 1,367
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 664,284

Re: when does it become abusive?

Hmmm... I detest jealousy. I really do. I don't trust jealous people because I know that jealous people are usually jealous because they have no self-control themselves, and simply assume that everyone else is the same way.

And because I understand focus. Anything you focus on enough usually happens one way or another, so if he's constantly focusing on cheating, it's in both of your energy fields and will attract all kinds of drama into the relationship, the wrong kind of friends, etc. Yuck.

My main rule for being wth someone is that it has to be easy. If they give me a hard time for any reason, other than getting on my case in terms of being my conscious, voice of reason, spiritual mirror, which are all okay and welcome, then I'm gone. If it's not easy it's not love, it's a life lesson, and I've learned a lot and don't care to re-learn Freshman grade life lessons. Jealousy is a freshman grade life lesson and I consider myself a junior most of the time. ;) Obviously I'm not a senior or I wouldn't BE here LOL!

So I hope that helps to answer your question. You're on a downward spiral and it can't help but escalate unless he changes his mindset.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)