CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: yes he does

ladyofthestars Views: 1,324
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 664,309

Re: yes he does

Thanks husky, its like reading a post from my bf. I don’t want to leave him rite away at all, I don’t even want to leave him. Because he’s just so like me and I have such a good time with him ........okay more so to the point.

He’s told me all this. And your rite splitting up with him rite away would hurt us both, and then id no I hurt him and feel even more hurt. But if he doesn’t change I got to go, but in saying that he has made allot big changes b4 like giving up drugs (which could be the route to his paranoia). Its all the horrible stories I’m told about people and their relationships and I wish he could keep promises about not doing things like that. Apart from all the jealousy, he is perfect for me; I think he’s the kindest most considerate person I’ve met. And he doesn’t want to control me, which is really good. So I will give him a chance to change, but if he doesn’t it only progresses from there and I have to leave before things start getting really yuky.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.266 sec, (1)