CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: yes he does

husky Views: 1,291
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 664,311

Re: yes he does

Your welcome, my wife said to me "you need to deal with this before you loose everything"

Its always hard to hear someone say something that you know you have inside you, even if you know it and disslike it yourself, and these jelousey things are usually about some other part of the persons life anyway, he doesn't want to loose you, but this is how he shows it right now, maybe he doesn't see that this will drive you two further apart.

You can't beleive how liberating it felt to get rid of these feelings in myself, soo much stress was released in my life, one funny thing was that when I once told my wife that she can have male friends and even go out with them without me feeling bad, she kind of didn't like it so much, and didn't seem to like the idea of me not being jealous at all, but I guess its something new to get use to for her and I know that it has made both our lives so much nicer.

Remember, there is always a storm before the peace.

hope this helps

H

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

5.703 sec, (1)