CureZone   Log On   Join
However....

just_peachy Views: 1,319
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 664,312

However....

IF you are *both* willing get help, Husky may have a point. But, it is not simply *his* problem, you need to look inside to see why you are attracted to jealous types and why you could be 'talked' into losing your temper and hitting him.

Be aware that if either of you only goes in half-hearted or just for the other person that the same issues WILL come up again and again and again. If the cycle is not completely broken, it only gets worse and worse. It does NOT get better on it's own.

My mom worked many years as a court advocate for battered and abused women and children and every single woman would sit across from my mom and tell her "but he LOVES me!" Some of these women were in hospital beds from multiple stab wounds or broken bones or 3rd degree burns, but he *loved* her and "wouldn't ever do it again". Mom attended a few funerals for women and kids who were literally so loved - to death. Oh, and before anyone thinks it's sexist, mom also represented battered *men* who's wives *loved* them, too. One man literally had chunks bitten out of his back from his wife who otherwise was "sweet and gentle and caring" and "knew him more and better than anyone."

It runs both ways. And it never starts out that bad. It starts as control and jealousy then emotional and mental abuse then physical abuse when the emotional and mental "control" shows any little sign of slipping.

If therapy doesn't cause a complete turn-around, for BOTH of you, LEAVE. If you see a repeat of any of the bad habits from *either* of you, LEAVE.

Your dream seems to be trying to give you a message. Are you willing to listen to your intuition and instincts?

Good luck and blessed be.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)