CureZone   Log On   Join
About to finish 3 year relationship.... and really scared!

Angelica1979 Views: 842
Published: 19 years ago

About to finish 3 year relationship.... and really scared!

Hi all, really just wanted to vent I suppose and see if anyone else has got any feedback. I'm with the most wonderful guy in the world, he's also my best friend but one morning last Christmas (exactly one year ago) I woke up and realised I didn't feel right. Since then I've tried everything to get it back, we've now moved apart in the hope that the spark will come back. He hasn't had this problem by the way and still wants to get married etc so I've been the one to make all of these horrible things happen.

The spark hasn't come back for me and I'm now thinking there's no other way.

Problem is it will absolutely floor him and I don't know if I can do that. From my side I'm thinking if he isn't the right guy, who is? He really is a great guy and great boyfriend.

The fact that I desperately want to travel around the world and he won't leave the country has been a major factor in it and I just feel as though if we don't want the same things in life it's not going to work.

Anyway, thanks to anyone who reads this. It's New Years Eve in two days and I don't think I can keep up the pretence through that so I guess it'll happen soon. I'll post what happens.

Anyone else in the same situation?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.328 sec, (1)