CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have realized that I have no idea how to be somebody's girlfriend

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
ocean Views: 2,159
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 664,543

Re: I have realized that I have no idea how to be somebody's girlfriend

sometimes those younger then us (and less jaded) actually know more cause they look at things afresh.

your story sounds familiar and i can say i know how you feel but it also sounds like you might be slightly over indulging in your negative behaviour...wicked pixie....

sometimes we get bored with the perfect man bacause we need more action, adventure and trouble...some of us like a bad man because of the excitement it generates.

ask yourself...what do you want from this relationship? just fun and games or something more...like someone to truly love you and appreciate you for who you are? then ask the question: do you know who you really are?

maybe this relationship will show you a different side of you hence your fear of trust? woment trust bad men cause it's easy...the destructive pattern feels familiar...yet when it comes to the good ones we are so scared of the trust and love...and the unknown...that unknown feeling!

maybe this sounds familiar maybe not, either way, i sympathise with you on the trust issue...especially when you've been hurt bad before. i'm recently dealing with a similar thing...so i hope you have the strenght to trust again, if not this time then when you've had the chance to heal. good luck! :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.703 sec, (1)