CureZone   Log On   Join
I CAN TOTALLY RELATE!

ocean Views: 1,416
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 665,039

I CAN TOTALLY RELATE!

yah, that is tough, especially for a strong woman, and especially when it comes out of the mouth of someone who sais again and again that they LOVE YOU. when i hear those words, i let my guard down in order to love back...then i get attacked with verbal abuse.

i just recently ended a 5 yr dance - i call it a dance since it was a relationship off and on - because of the verbal and emotional abuse. he at one point said that if i kept my mouth shut i'd be more attractive....or something along those lines. can you believe that? that really hit home, since i was at that time needing his friendship and he offered it...then out of nowhere he stabbed me where it hurts the most!

i must say that really woke me up. breaking it off with him was hard to do, but i did it - even feeling guilty...but continue everyday sticking to it. with each day i look back at what he said to me throughout our 5 yrs and realize more and more what a turd he really is.

HEALTHY PEOPLE DO NOT NEED TO BRING OTHER'S DOWN TO FEEL WORTHY THEMSELVES! only losers do!
sorry for using that term so loosely, i'm sure they have good things about them inside, but that ends up most of the time an excuse for the abuse they dish out!

remember that!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.328 sec, (1)