CureZone   Log On   Join
You are right! Jealousy=insecurity=something lacking

paulista Views: 2,375
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 666,124

You are right! Jealousy=insecurity=something lacking

Well put 622.
If you feel secure in a relationship, you don't feel jealousy (or maybe just an occasional light jealousy, like if a woman hits on your husband blatantly in a party).
With my ex-husband I was not jealous at all. We even lived in different cities because of work for 9 months and I never doubted what he did.
In this present relationship, I think my jealousy is caused by:

1) He never calls me sweet names (like Sweetie or honey) and NEVER says he loves me. Not even when I tell him that.

2) He keeps lots of secrets from me. He talks to his best friends and family always from work so I won't hear. He also never tells anything about his family or daughter from previous relationship.

3) He doesn't get any personal mail at home. His computer is all locked up and his briefcase is ALWAYS locked up (and he always takes it with him when he leaves the house).

See? Jealousy is caused by feelings of insecurity. And I feel insecure in this relationship.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.406 sec, (1)