CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You are right! Jealousy=insecurity=something lacking

Views: 2,524
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 666,217

Re: You are right! Jealousy=insecurity=something lacking

well, i have recently ended the relationship i was in when i wrote you a relpy. and guess what? i feel amazing! my confidence has increased, my anxiety is almost gone and my energy is up. not to mention i get whistled at every day! i am also beginnig to see clearly how insecure that guy was and what it did to me!
a guy like that needs constant attention and the woman needs to constatnly look out for sublte attacks of negativity, so she doesn't end up blaming herself for!

i figure some guys will keep a woman in 'her place' jealous and insecure because the man is so insecure and threatened by her he has to create some air of mistery and power! then there is also projection of negative feelings he does not want to own so we end up carrying. i'm not sure if that is your situation or not.

anyway,

i'm not saying all men do this, or that women don't get jealous, but rather this is is a way of control, subtle, passive aggressive, sometimes even not aware of, controll!

life is good. who needs people who drain you and make you end up doubting yourself? seek someone positive that reflects the best in you.! sounds like this guy needs to learn a few things about himself and get over his issues before he can be a partner to another.

best!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.610 sec, (1)