CureZone   Log On   Join
Boyfriend with a temper..can he change?

Views: 1,108
Published: 18 years ago

Boyfriend with a temper..can he change?

I've been dating my boyfriend for almost 9 months. Everything has been perfect up until recently. He has a temper and sometimes becomes a different person. He shuts me out and is becomes mean to other people. He's never hit anyone or me. In general he doesn't treat other's nice if he doesn't like them. i am a polar opposite of he, I want to change him.

Is it possible to change a person in this way? I want our relationship to work, but for that to happen he needs to make a 360. I've talked to him a lot and he says he wants me to always tell him if he's done something wrong so he can change because he loves me. I'm just afraid it's too late.

Things are wonderful when he's happy, but when he isn't i almost hate him. He recently moved to a different state for school and i have been away from him for a month. We talked everyday on the phone for that month and things were awesome up to the day he left. I visited him for a week last week..and we fought almost everyday and i cried everyday too. I don't even know if he is still attracted to me because the last 3 days i was there we never kissed..held hands..but no kissing.

I totally don't know what to do. I want to keep our long distance relationship alive and well but it's hard because he is not with me in the flesh. I don't know if i'm holding on to him..or the "him" i knew before he moved away (and if he's holding on to the girl i was when he was here). I'm worried about his mean side. I don't really know what the point of posting this is, i guess it's a complicated situation i have here. Can anyone relate or offer some advice?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)