CureZone   Log On   Join
yea...

Views: 777
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 667,847

yea...

Hes ok today. He was happy and talkative, but now Im just confused becasue I dont want him to think about his Ex and be miserable again. Of course he still feels bad but I dont want it to get in the way of our relationship...

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Yea but now I'm afraid that our friendship is gonna fail because of how he is acting. I'm also worried that he’s gonna keep ignoring me, and I know he doesn’t mean to. Yesterday on the phone he was upset that he was acting that way to me, he was crying and he said kept saying "sorry". He hasn’t been the same, he usually calls me at night and on Monday he didn’t or Tuesday, but I called him Tuesday afternoon. I just want him to be himself again. To make things more confusing I didnt go to school today becasue I wasnt feeling well. Which means that I didnt get to talk to him today and he probably thinks that I didnt go becasue of him. I think I will call him when he gets home from school. Things haven’t been the same lately.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.941 sec, (1)