CureZone   Log On   Join
'Settling' for overweight women...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
  Views: 7,372
Published: 16 years ago

'Settling' for overweight women...

I've had to 'settle' for overweight women recently. I'm a 30 year old guy who always had pretty much dated normal to thin sized women. Up 'till a few weeks ago. See, one of my longest relationships was with a woman who was 30Lbs overweight, but she wasn't grossly overweight.

But after trying these internet dating networks and seeing that normal sized women obviously want nothing to do with me, I have no choice but to 'settle' for fat women (women who are over 200Lbs in weight--I might as well shoot myself!).

A part of me doesn't feel this is right. I rank average looking on Hot or Not, but nevertheless, after enough rejections on internet dating forums, and looking back at my history of having to date women with too many kids, too many drug problems, too many mental illness behaviors--I finally get it--the problem is ME. If I were worth a damn I wouldn't have to settle for what I like to call cockroach sex. You know how cockroachs will nibble any crumbs? Essentially that is me in the dating world.

I expect angry fat women to cricize this post, but hell, I was 30 pounds overweight until I went to bootcamp as a young man and you know what? I lost that weight and it never came back. It's not carbs, fat, unproven fat genes or anything else that makes people overweight. No, it's discipline problems. And I've had depression, came from a fat family, yet I nipped the fat bug in the bud early on in the game of life. Hello, it's called watching what you eat!

Thank god some women can't count their calories to save their life because if they didn't have that problem them I wouldn't have a dating life!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)