CureZone   Log On   Join
baby mama drama?

peaceplease Views: 1,047
Published: 17 years ago

baby mama drama?

I'm in a relationship with a man who has a daughter who is ten. Lately her mother has been calling telling him what she needs which costs money. He has not heard a thing from this woman the whole time we've been togethrt. His daughter came to visit a few weeks back and was sent home with hundreds of dollars worth of clothes and the news that she has a sibling due in the summner..Now every few weeks she calls telling him three times in the same conversation she needs a dress and shoes ( I see bs on the way) I told him his daughter is old enough to tell her daddy what she needs. The two of them talk on the phone all the time. I told him I did not think it was appropriate for her to be calling unless she had something important to tell ( he should set up boundaries). I can tell this is a game that will not end unless he puts an end to it and lets his daughter's mom know he wants his daughter to call him for the things she needs. His daughter is ten years old, very perceptive and intelligent and since he does not live with her, she is old enough at age ten to communicate her needs to her father. I also told him that she should have his phone number to call her daddy and not have to ask her mother to go in her Cell Phone to get her dad's number. I told him I felt he and his daughter should establish their own communication. Am I wrong? He says I'm insecure, but I am just a very peaceful person who maintains that level of peace in my home by not allowing anyone to call or come by playing games (no matter who they are). Like I said earlier, these calls are just beginning...also we took pictures while his daughter was visiting and he did not want the picture she took with me to go back home with her n=because he did not think her mother was mature enough to deal...So I ask if he knows she's not mature enought to deal with the girl's mother to see the two of us in a picture together...why does he believe she's mature enough to call our number? He gets angry, threatens to leave. I only told him to tell her that he thinks his daughter is old enough to ask for what she needs. Right after the mother got on the phone three times in one phone call asking for the same thing his daughter asked him for the thing she needed herself.
How do I maintain my peace?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.609 sec, (2)