CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am very confused...

Views: 1,286
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 668,705

Re: I am very confused...

I concur with the recommendation to 'take some time' away from the relationships.. and basically for the same reasons. It would appear that you are getting a lot of your INTIMACY needs being met with your 'female friend' rather then your girlfriend. Most people would consider this 'a betrayal'.. and at the very least is indicative of 'a problem' with either 'trust', intimacy, or communication. In the future, the safest way to get your intimacy needs met outside of your relationship with your girlfriend would be to communicate (be intimate) with a same sex friend. (obviously not sexual)... The problem with getting your intimacy needs mets outside of your 'committed' relationships is that you end up 'feeling closer', better understood, etc. etc. by the person you are intimate with rather then your spouse, girlfriend etc. NOT GOOD.. Also, many times, these 'platonic' friendships turn sexual etc. Just the fact that you are right not KEEPING THIS A SECRET should be a sure sign of a current problem within your current relationsip. I suggest you "Heed your own message to yourself' (I need to keep this secret from my girlfriend) that there is 'something not right'.. hence take some time to figure out 'what the problem is'.. I predict the problem IS NOT with your girlfriend, but with you.. Just food for thought!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

4.578 sec, (1)