CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Am I to demanding?

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
brendella Views: 1,132
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 668,701

Re: Am I to demanding?

Hey girls!

I'm the one who used to be telling this tale. Same thing- seperate vacations, indifference. I would say "Oh by the way, I dyed my hair" or "Oh, by the way, I rearranged the furniture" and i would get an "oh cool." I was married to Mr. Indifference for about 11 years. I loved his family, I loved him. At one time, we had many things in common. Then, after I had turned about 31ish...I woke up one day and had a conversation with myself. I wanted to be "in" love, not just love someone. I wanted to have someone in my life that I didn't have to "request" a day with and be reminded of the favor. I wanted someone to "want" to dote once in a while or surprise me with something. I wanted someone to really give me all that I was putting out there.

And I'm here to tell you....

I told my husband this stuff. He became frightened and things changed a tiny bit, but we are who we are. The good news? I left him, divorced him, met the man of my dreams [literally- and since I had such a clear picture of what that looked like by then!], and he eventually met a woman that he fell head over heels in love with adn we both became much better people. I will always hold a special place in my heart for him, as I truly did love him deeply and I know he loved me too. But time proves that this is not always enough to get us through life. It's not like the songs say it is. Reality is that we all deserve happiness. If you believe you deserve it and that you are worthy of all that you seek- than you can be courageous and go find it. It's a big world out there and most people that are seperated/divorced or even single, know that many of us have kids etc.,

You can find what it is that makes you happy. You two sound as though you're just growing apart. You love him, he loves you but the two of you do not sound like you're in love. And you certainly sound like you're missing a lot of what life has to offer. Don't wait until you're older and things get stickier, more complicated. take care of yourself and good luck!! Be courageous and the rewards will follow.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (2)