CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stuck in the infamous CYCLE of marital hell!!!HELP PLEASE!!

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
brendella Views: 1,342
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 669,236

Re: Stuck in the infamous CYCLE of marital hell!!!HELP PLEASE!!

You have become a victim. You repeatedly say that you want to begin anew and I believe you. Maybe HE is what you need to get a clean break from. You do not need to beat yourslef up forever about your history, nor should anyone else. His anger or bitterness does not grant him entitlement to that. if he can not forgive you and manage his anger, you will only continue to cause yourself mental and physical harm. Your children will be witness to this and it will shape their lives forever. And your history certainly doesn't justify what's happening now. Regardless of the past, he needs to be forward thinking or it will not work.

You keep trying to be the best person you can be and move away from the "old you." You are doing the right thing by staying strong and recognizing that this is not normal. You may need to break away from him in order to truly empower yourself. It's not as hard as you think...once you've taken the step. I am sure that I am not alone out there. The hardest part is commiting to yourself and staying true to yourself. Be the best person you can be and don't let anything weaken your spirit!

b

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)