CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mini-Flushes (I've Got A Few Questions)

hopinso Views: 1,029
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 670,682

Re: Mini-Flushes (I've Got A Few Questions)

Hi bethdogg, its good to see you back. I wanted to ask a couple of questions about your mini flush. I have done three Liver Flushes in ten days, all in all I've gotten out at least 1500 stones from the size of seed beads to an inch long oblong. I am still having some pain and pressure in the liver. I truly don't think I can face another full flush any time soon. I'm wondering if your mini-flush might help me. I am on a very restricted budget right now, I would need to use apple juice and a less expensive form of healthy fat. What would you suggest? Avocados are really scarce and expensive right now, I don't even want to think about Macadamia nuts. I do use raw pumkin seeds, about three tablespoons a day; would flax seed oil or fish oil gelcaps work? I need to "multitask" my foods and supplements all I can. How much healthy fat do you suggest? How often should we do the miniflush? I have a rebounder, I'm thinking about getting on it tonight.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.207 sec, (1)