CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what does the OO do? Please explain chemisrty

Rusfox Views: 1,128
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 670,700

Re: what does the OO do? Please explain chemisrty

You may check FAQ for more detailed explanations about the chemistry.

To make it short I can say that sudden intake of half cup of Olive oil after a day (or more) of fasting gives your gallbladder signal to release a lot of bile (it has been collecting there while you were fasting) to digest it.

Epsom Salts IS magnesium suplhate and it relaxes and opens the ducts making passage of the stones easier.

The strong flow of bile pushes your stones out from ducts into intestines.

Morning magnesium blocks absorption of toxines by your intestines and causes diarrhea which helps to move the released stones out of your body quite quickly. Those stones and other things that get released by your liver during this Flush are very toxic and if they stay long in your intestines you may get poisoned and feel bad and very tired.

So it is importatnt to follow the original recipe. I would not worry about Ornithine though. I never used it and everything went just fine.

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)