CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Daughter and I had two good flushes

Kreeson Views: 1,186
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 671,053

Re: Daughter and I had two good flushes

Thanks, I thought I was thru for the day but ate a light supper then an hour later about 50 more stones. I can feel more trying to come out so I think I am going to do epsoms in the morning again and an enema to try to get it all out. Liver and gallbladder has been rumbling all day lol.

My daughter is 25 and at first thought I was looney as a goon too. I watch her two boys and she noticed the extra energy I have and said my face was clearing up from some adult Acne I have. She was convinced after I showed her the pics I have put on this site.

She had some stones today, but was expecting what I got, like I told her, the first time was not as productive as the second was and the third one I just finished with I am very happy and will do it again in 4 weeks. Coming here and educating yourself is very helpful.

Third flush results

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)