CureZone   Log On   Join
Weight loss after menopause????

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
Trilby Views: 2,120
Published: 15 years ago

Weight loss after menopause????

Is there anyone reading these posts who has actually LOST weight? If so, could that person post something so that the rest of us may know that it is possible???????

BTW, my husband lost 100 pounds following his gastric bypass last summer, but I am not nearly heavy enough to qualify, nor would I want it.

I used to be able to lose with Atkins (don't flame me!) but it no longer works for me. So I recently bought Weight Loss for Dummies online. It promises to take off 9 pounds in 11 days by rotating ridiculous meals, based on selections you chose from two lists. I have followed it now for 9 days and feel as fat as ever, with a disgusting slab of fat on my abdomen which is making me SO MAD TODAY I WANT TO SLICE IT OFF WITH A SHARP KNIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope to get a response. Please? Pretty please? Any suggestions would be welcome.
I am 54 fricking years old, 5'5" and about 163 lbs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)