CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: VIRIAL DISEASES DISABLED BY 50 TO 100 MICROAMPRES OF CURRENT

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

More
  Views: 8,704
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 67,208

Re: VIRIAL DISEASES DISABLED BY 50 TO 100 MICROAMPRES OF CURRENT

My brother has been battling adinocarcinoma (colorectal cancer) for two years now. Two colonoscopy's (the first one misdiagnosed him with Chrone's disease), another emergency room visit a year later and a second colonoscopy finds malignant cancer stage III, doctor suggest surgery and 12 inches of his colon was removed and almost near death experience by post operative infection (the worst the ICU nurse had ever seen!!), a year of chemo therapy and then blood tests cat scans and third colonoscopy finds nothing, but two months later he goes into emergency room for pain and they find three small tumors and one large one, cancer matastisized and now stage IV.
No surgery suggested just chemo to keep him alive for maybe a few more months. Doctor told him, "you will die-there is no cure."
I am interested in finding him a cure. I believe there is one out there. I have never trusted the medical comunity when dealing with infectious diseases.
If anyone has any personal expereince or knows anyone who has had success with alternative treatments (such as Dr. Clarke's "Cure for All Cancer," the Flax seed Oil and/or Vitamin C and L-lysine treatments, ETC.).
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE respond if you know anything or anyone!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)