CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is ClearDerma?

jphockeygods Views: 1,280
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 672,887

Re: What is ClearDerma?

I bought a 3 bottle / 1 month supply on February 5th. I emailed them 2 weeks after payment, because I had not yet received the pills. They lost my order.. Took 3 weeks to get my order after paying via paypal. 3 Weeks after receiving the pills and using the loading method of 5 pills 4 times a day meticulously, I saw no results and emailed them. Their response was along the lines of 'How dare you say that when you havent even used them a full month'. Before I bought the pills, emails would be responded on a timely basis. After, it took 2-3 emails and 4-6 days to receive a response to emails. And now that I am asking for a refund, no response at all. The good reviews you read about this product are likely to be shill posting, Clearderma representatives pretending to be clients. Clearderma doesn't work and their lack of post-sale customer support should be considered criminal. They falsely advertise and sell junk. They do not offer the 100% guarantee as they claim.. The pills didn't work, now they just don't respond to my emails. Will update if I ever get a response back from them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.125 sec, (1)