CureZone   Log On   Join
Hopeles fighting severe eczema!!!!!!!!

ganidex Views: 2,665
Published: 18 years ago

Hopeles fighting severe eczema!!!!!!!!

Hello every1,

I'm new in this site. I'm 28 yrs, I had started with allergies since I was 6, againsts cats and dogs. This had developed so when I was 15. I had suffered the first attack of the most aggressive eczema. My skin was all red, swallowing, all over my body. I feelt like a monster, after a whole year of suffering and experimenting with Calenduele, HidroCortizone, creams, ointments, homeopathy, therapy, nothing seemed to worked... I end up having the vaccinations which helped not right away but later on I was able to go to the Gym and move on with my life, without being in such a treath and desesperation with no hope on this case.

Now this year, my allergies are back. But not like before but even worst, now is even my scalp being affected. The nastiest is the fluid comming out during the alllergic reaction. I get a red spot, then itchying as hell, sometimes even if I skip the scratching part, it will come out this fluid out like water or sweet. Oh is so Disscusting!!!! that really drives me nutts... and the second is the fact that no matter what product do I use is just does not help to get ride of this horrible eczema. I had use the seba med, sanex and so forth...in all available presentations...lotions, creams, gels, nothing... it can get betteer for 1 or 2 days and then bang!!! again going to point 1... itchy redy skin that looks like elephant's skin !!! This is so distressing that I'm not fully able to follow school or my work !!!!

My eyes and ears are involved. Seems that I'm reacting on something and it gets complications as infections or so, a good example: I will get one night a severe flair my eyes will be itchy and if I'm lucky after a week it will clear a bit, if not it will come out a lot of dirt and will start to get complications and evolve into eye's infection pretty quickly...

I moved recently in the last 4 years to Holland, which has not been like the best place for helping my allergies anyhow it was ok until last July when I have been living a non-stop neightmere!! Dermatologiest have tried with all gamma of cortizoids... my allergollogist even got me into pr0t0pc which did work for the first couple of days. No one knows what is going on? or how to stop it...

I'm 28 years old, I do smoke 13 cigarrets per day, I do eat healthy, I do eat at least 4 pieces of fruit per day and a lot of veggies. I avoid junky food, late party and alcohol.

From what I read in another post in here, was mentioned allergies as a alarm from your body asking for help. But in my case I will like to know why I'm poisoned? or why is my body so upset

If anyone has ever had something so bad as this, and have some info about it. Will be more then apretiated... I do feel dessesperate!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (2)