CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What to do

ruth Views: 1,404
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 673,948

Re: What to do

Definitely cleansing is the way to go and there is a lot of helpful information on this website. Just take your time in reviewing the information because there is so much and you might have to take it one step at a time. A topical product that helped me in combination with cleansing can be found at www.no-acne.com. It's a cheap facial wash that comes with a lifetime money-back guarantee that even includes the shipping cost so there's no risk. Through a good cleansing program and this product, I have no more cystic acne. You might also want to do some research on hormone balancing as I discovered that was part of my problem. A good place to start with colon cleansing might be Oxypowder and there's some good information about that too on the "Constipation" forum. From having been there, I know there is hope!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.281 sec, (1)