CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 11: My husband's full recovery from lung tumor and massive heart attack without drugs/chemo/surgery

thunder d.u Views: 9,383
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 67,153

Re: 11: My husband's full recovery from lung tumor and massive heart attack without drugs/chemo/surgery

It is obvious you are a wonderful, caring lady doing your best for your husband.
An absolutely perfect life partner for anyone.
It is such a shame that Chuck does not have the willpower to attempt to improve his health for your sake if not his own. I have to say that under the circumstances it is very selfish for him to continue smoking. He is not making your life any easier by doing this. I knoe you must defend him & blame addiction for his condition, but every non-smoker who gave it up were once addicted. I know because I was once a smoker up to 24 years ago, & wouldnt be here to answer your letter if I had continued.
Your ongoing studies of herbal, & homeopathics to heal Chuck has impressed me no end & I wish you all the luck in a world that is short of people with your qualities.
I dont know if you wish to add to your armament at this stage ,but I know you will appreciate checking out the following website where you will find us at the top of all listings in Google & Yahoo under 'mangosteen australia' .Also allow yourself some quality time for www.researchmangosteen.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

1.156 sec, (1)