CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Acne cysts

clearlyconfused Views: 6,286
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 674,235

Re: Acne cysts

John, man can I relate, I too am a 25 year old male with real moderate acne, really none but major cysts that form maybe every two weeks or so, usually I'll get one to two at once that can last anywhere from 2 weeks to a month, its almost as if its worse cause I cant even get away with being "the guy with acne" cause its not like its chronic or covering my whole face. I too get them mostly around the jawline and neck and more recently right next to my nose on either side, strange thing is they all come back in generally the same place. I did take accutane in highschool which cured my regular acne, and have always attributed this *%#&¤?§* to that drug, since these cysts appeared about 6 months or so after I quit taking it. Maybe it just messed up my liver and we should both be considering these "flushes" but Im still having trouble sorting through what they involve and whether they have really worked for anyone. Seriously if can find an answer come back here and let me and the rest of us looking for answers know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

4.719 sec, (1)