CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MidlothianGirl and anyone who do the liver flush mainly for acne.

Boy of Sun Views: 1,443
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 674,483

Re: MidlothianGirl and anyone who do the liver flush mainly for acne.

Yeah, I took antibotic for five years. Oh boy. After I got off, it came out so bad that I wanted from the world. Well, sometimes I still do. Sighs. :)

Yeah every liverflush was successful but last Liver Flush (ninth) was hmm alright because I have passed only like 30 stones. and now sometimes i feel little pressure under my right ribcage. Hmm. I hope this is not bad.

Yeah, I did Colon Cleanse before. Fasting but never wanted to do this again. Fasting with herbs too. If I have to do colon cleasne again, i will stick with P&B shake and alot of fiber.

Wow, I have never known anyone who had done four rounds of accutune. I was recommended to take accutune but I didnt.

Hmm, lets see how your next Liver Flush to see if you pass more stones.

I have saw your post on Shelley's forum. I m happy u did because I realize I want to take Dr. xxx liver plus to get rid of medicine inside of me. I am going to take this but now I gotta find where I can find this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)