CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: And about my nutriton.

Boy of Sun Views: 1,429
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 674,503

Re: And about my nutriton.

Yeah I have studied the diet alot in past. Actually few months ago. I am O blood type. About food and bowel transit timing, I dont really believe about timing because my bowel actually manage to get rid each food in 24 hours. ANy kind of food even low in fiber. Hmm. I figured for sure after I cleansed my bowel by doing the enema. But I did eat some fibers along anyway. It is rare for me to eat just a meat.

About five years taking antibotic, only thing I have noticed what it had affected me was my energy. I needed more hours of sleeps. I thought it was me till I did Bowel Cleanse and regenerate it. Wow, now I feel I am normal along with people who dont sleep alot like I did before. My mental stablity was alright. Actally, only i have noticed was my sleeping requirement.

And now I have ability to feel how food will do to my guts. I like this because I am able to sense if its good or not.

No, I am not overweight. I am pretty fit. Yeah, I havent eaten any fast food or soda for more than ten months. Yeah I find this good. I will go back to college this winter. I know I will face huge challenge is to manage to eat healthy food. I am pretty strict to stick to health food. But sometimes I dont like to live like this but mentally, I just cant eat bad food anymore. I just want to live life easily. Oh, well. That's America. Bad Food.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)