CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: need some encouragement

Views: 1,417
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 674,553

Re: need some encouragement

hi i think everybody here understand you
for me the friends did almost all because they dont make you fell bad but you have to want fell better too
its truth that stress makes the Acne worst just have to think that almost all the young people has it you are not alone and it will pass but you can help yourself
dont eat bread i tried by miself to see if the bread was bad for mi Acne and it is but you dont have to let your diet stress you more so think it will help you because it will really help you
instead of bread for breakfast and in the midle of the afternoon you can make pancakes with:
millet you can buy it in grains its better if you buy it that way and you mill it, later you mix it with eggs and if you can't stop consuming Sugar you can put it honey but just a little or some fruit pap and you cook it with some drops pf olive oil the taste is not that bad and you will get use to the flavor and to drink instead of coffe milk or tea you can buy linseed mill it too and prepare with water boil it and drink it with lemon one spoon of linseed is enough.
to the lunch dont consume noodles or any pasta but you can eat rice potatos meat salad a lot of things just avoid te eat food make with refined flour and not to much salt
at night dont eat to much but eat you have to eat a lot of vegetables every time you are hungry eat it its better if you eat it more than three times at day
fruits dont abuse fo the citrics two at day is enough and i dont know but i think bananas make my Acne worst so i dont eat it neither avocados, i eat one apple at breakfast
drink a lot of watter
i think thats it if you have some qquestions just let me know anything you want to know ok?
take care we are to much with this problem so we are not alone just have some hope
bye

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)