CureZone   Log On   Join
Is it really all about the liver flush? Experiences, please!

shawna Views: 925
Published: 17 years ago

Is it really all about the liver flush? Experiences, please!

Hi all!

Well, I am 27 and have had Acne since I was 13. I have also always had irregular periods. I did Antibiotics , accutane, the Pill when I was a teenager and in my early 20's, but for the past couple of years I have been so good with my diet. I was a raw vegan for a year, but that wasn't helping my health. I generally eat a whole foods, low carb diet, with lots of fermented foods, sprouted grains, hormone free meats and goat dairy, no refined Sugar or grains, etc.

I still have acne. I have done a series of colonics (at least 12 at this point) and have only done 1 liver flush. My hormones are still a crazy mess.

Is it really all about the liver/gallbladder flush? Is there a more gentle way to cleanse the liver effectively without shocking my system? I have an order of organic burdock/dandelion root tea on the way...

Thanks!!
Shawna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)