CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Also Chris Gibson's "Acne Free in 3 Days!"

Jen62 Views: 5,722
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 673,971

Re: Also Chris Gibson's "Acne Free in 3 Days!"

If you are a medical student, you have been taught to medicate, I am sure this is why you found an Antibiotic to work. I too an skeptical of a 3 day cure for a life long Acne problem, however, your comment: In that case, it should have been published, advertised, and practiced by dermatologists. But I only see them here in the internet!

If you were aware of the other side of health, you would know that what works is not practiced by the medical profession. They can't make any money off of simple practices that work, they would be out of a job. Then the pharmaceutical companies wouldn't make money. It is far too political to implement such therapies that actually prevent and cure.

You are taught to diagnose, medicate, radiate, and/or cut out the problem. Usually cancer patients get all the above, weakening them treatment to treatment, yet they still die! It was cruel watching what they put my Mother through, god bless her, may her spirit be free now! Five years of pills, partial masectomy, radiation, chemotherapy, morphine, pamidronate drips, hip operation, more pills and on and on. Slowly sucking the life right out of her, yet, not fixing the problem. I watched a vital woman in agony go slowly downnhill, drugged out of her mind half the time. My Mother had the greatest will to live and lasted right to the end, she didn't want to die and I didn't want her to either. I think she could be alive to day if it weren't for modern medicine and I feel I have been ripped off! I want her back.

The medical system has given diseases names, organ by organ. One day we will go back to Nature's way and treat the body as a whole, not one piece at a time! Educate instead of medicate! I am hoping that your interest in this site is with best intentions. If we can get the younger medical students to believe, we can perhaps make a difference. Best wishes!

Jen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)