CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My face finally cleared up.....NO MORE ZITS

DodgerRodger Views: 1,900
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 675,127

Re: My face finally cleared up.....NO MORE ZITS

Hi.....new to this - but feel I need to share what I know to help others...I'm an esthetician who had Acne for over 10 years. I have tried everything from drugstore products to on-line, celebrity endorsed lines....nothing worked - well not for very long....until now...I realized I was hurting my skin by the products I was using on them, which caused it to react more....DUH ME....I've been using Sense products on my skin for the past 2 months and my skin is clear, glowing and most of all not sore....I also use these products on my clients and am pleased with the success they are having with them. Good quality vitamins and supplements help too - and NO MORE ZITS makes life just that much better. Love & light!
Hopeful Help at www.feelhealthylookhealthy.usana.com

Clear, healthy skin, healthy body, high qualtiy nutrition, preventing illness and restoring health

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)