CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 1,099
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 675,178

Edited

Yeah, I have heard that too.. Well, these days tomatoes are hard to come by and are super expensive. Its the best time of the year for the green veggies. I am eating those mainly.. I go to the Indian grocery store and get most of my veggies - among them fenugreek (greens, not the seeds) and cilantro are supposed to be very good for you.
sprouts - you can eat any - I sprout moong beans, and some other beans I buy from the Indian store - I dont know what their English names are! But if you go to Whole Foods, they have a lot of packed sprouts and they are cheap - less than 2 bucks each. You can try the clover sprouts, alfalfa sprouts (these are supposed to be very good for you), mixed bean sprouts, moong bean sprouts, etc.. If you just cant eat them raw, then steam them until they soften a bit and then add some spices to make it tasty - you can add a little cayenne, cumin, black pepper, turmeric, salt, lemon, etc..
Eggs - I am vegetarian and dont eat eggs anyways and I have read conflicting stuff on eggs.. Wai ( from waisays.com) says that you shud only eat the yolk (the yellow stuff, but without the skin in which it is confined) and avoid the egg white. If you can go without eggs for 5 days, I'd suggest that and then add it to your diet to see if it causes a problem.
Read some home remedies in the links below.. Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)