CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: grain elimination way to go?

Views: 1,247
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 675,237

Re: grain elimination way to go?

I thought it was. But now I have second thoughts. I am vegetarian from birth and have always eaten rice and wheat from childhood. And all my family and relatives all eat pretty much the same diet - rice and wheat is a staple in India. And adult Acne is rare in our culture. The wheat we use in our diet might be different in that it is not enriched and is whole wheat ground into flour and then rotis made from it. So I dont know what effect addition of "stuff" does to wheat. I have always believed that white bread causes constipation and is not good for you. And I think that is true. Also, milk and dairy is as much a part of our diet as wheat and rice. And then the lentils and pulses, veggies and fruits make up the rest of out diet. In fact milk is considered essential source of protein and vitamins. However, in India we drank whole milk, with full fat. Curd and buttermilk are also considered very healthy. And I cut off all this from my diet and consumed just veggies for 3-4 weeks and see no significant improvement. I see some improvement, but I think the reason for that is not what I thought. This past weekend I was at my brother's place and obviously I couldnt follow my regimen of avoiding wheat and rice. So I ate rice and wheat and also drank milk. To my surprise, my Acne didnt get worse. Now, I have been taking colonix and drinking Detox tea 3-4 times a day since past week. I now firmly believe that Acne is caused by some micro-organisms that live in your body and which feed on food that you eat and flourish and cause acne. Now when I cut-off wheat and rice and pretty much most of my staple diet, I was malnourished and so were these nasty bacteria. And so while my acne didnt seem to get better, it didnt get worse either. With the week's worth of detox and cleaning using Colonix, I think, the pests have been brought under some control and maybe I am winning the battle against them. This is my theory - that wheat and rice is NOT THE CAUSE of acne. Its the microbes that feed on it. And unless you eliminate them, you are not really free. I will continue to eat my regular diet consisting of wheat and rice and dairy and veggies for a few more days and put the theory to test. At the same time, I will continue with the colonix and detox teas.
The fact is almost a billion people in India consume wheat and rice without acne. And they have been doing this more than a millenia. And I myself ate it since I was born. Whereas the acne has been a problem only in the last 3 years. I must have got the microbes into my system from somewhere and then they flourished and caused acne. When I rid myself of these microbes, I will be free to eat what I love and not worry about the acne. This is not a recommendation to eat wheat and rice and use colonix, but this is what I am going to do. In general, I believe any good colon cleanser and detox program will work well against acne. You just need to give it TIME.
So no more ACV on my face!! And no more mal-nourishment. I have lost a lot of weight trying to get rid of acne. I am going to eat 3 meals a day with a full complement of rice, wheat and milk and at the same time detox and cleanse my colon. I think this will fix the acne!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.609 sec, (2)