CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone with 'The Last Acne Solutions' by Leo Kiesen?

Views: 2,893
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 675,292

Re: Anyone with 'The Last Acne Solutions' by Leo Kiesen?

Me too- I also spent a lot of money on all those supplements and the EFAs etc but yet to see any improvements. While it is hard to follow his advice to the letter, I was as close as I could afford. Anyways, so you are saying it didnt help you. So are you still having trouble with acne? What I am trying to find is a simple effective cure - not a strict impossible diet with expensive supplements.. I have read the booklet that MH provides ( he is one of the experts here). and he suggests a 21 day orange juice+distilled Water Fast as a cure for all ailments.. I am ready to try it, but am afraid the Sugar from the OJ will cause more breakouts and the fasting will make me emaciated even more than I am!! I had also tried the Wai diet of raw fruits and veggies plus nuts and olive oil... it was hard to say if there was any improvement since that is also very hard to adhere to..but I dont think the Acne got any worse.. I am now using colonix to cleanse the colon and have been drinking detox tea. My colon seems to have cleaned up, but my old persistent cystic Acne spots have refused to heal.. I think a day or two of complete fast is in order..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)