CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone with 'The Last Acne Solutions' by Leo Kiesen?

282915 Views: 3,215
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 675,290

Re: Anyone with 'The Last Acne Solutions' by Leo Kiesen?

I know first hand about the last Acne solution program. I have been on and off trying things from this program for almost 2 years. The program is loaded with information and taught me many valuable things. But all in all I think some of things Leo talks about are unrealistic and flatout rediculous. Like the kefir deal. Going out and finding a goats and getting raw milk...lol I mean cmon. And like was mentioned in the previous post the diet aspect is far outrageous. I mean eating 3/4s of your diet raw veggies and fruits is not reasonable. Peoples bodies would fall apart and waste away to nothing. Anyway Ive done just about everything in this program to a certain degree for 2 years and shockingly I really havent gotten any results at all. I still have Acne and allergies. So my advice to people looking into buying this program please save your money. All it is suped up bowel and Liver Cleansing and better eating. I agree with midlothian girl. Just eat well and cleanse the bowels and liver.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.064 sec, (1)